21 Days on the Mountain – A Moment of Calm
Hello from a small village, at the end of a valley in the French Alps – my home.
I want to tell you about a series of 21 short videos I’m making called ’21 Days on the Mountain’. From tomorrow, I’ll post one video every morning, from a different spot out in nature, close to my house.
I’ll teach you a simple practice of making space and taking a breath. We’ll practise it together, every day, in all these different places and I’ll talk about how you can develop this powerful pause capacity in the midst of whatever else is happening in your life. And why and how it can help – both now and in the future.
Join me for 21 days on the mountain, and learn how to create more calm moments in your life.
21 Days on the Mountain
- Day 1: Why Learn to Pause?
- Day 2: 5 Steps to the Pause Habit
- Day 3: Listen to Nature
- Day 4: Harness the Power of Mind-Body Connection
- Day 5: Develop Your Stable Inner Leader
- Day 6: Access a Peak Experience
- Day 7: Adapt to Change in Uncertain Times
- Day 8: Find Stillness amid Turbulence
- Day 9: Notice How You See Things
- Day 10: Breathe for Calm
- Day 11: Be Like a Mountain
- Day 12: The Lessons of Slowing Down
- Day 13: Develop Fearless Compassion
- Day 14: Create Inner Space
- Day 15: Explore Continuity and Change
- Day 16: See the Big Picture
- Day 17: Embrace Your Shadow Self
- Day 18: Learn Resilience from the Willow
- Day 19: Cultivate Your Inner Smile
- Day 20: Nurture Your Inner Leader
- Day 21: Maintain the Pause Habit