21 Days on the Mountain – A Moment of Calm
Hello from a small village, at the end of a valley in the French Alps – my home.
I want to tell you about a series of 21 short videos I’m making called ’21 Days on the Mountain’. From tomorrow, I’ll post one video every morning, from a different spot out in nature, close to my house.
I’ll teach you a simple practice of making space and taking a breath. We’ll practise it together, every day, in all these different places and I’ll talk about how you can develop this powerful pause capacity in the midst of whatever else is happening in your life. And why and how it can help – both now and in the future.
Join me for 21 days on the mountain, and learn how to create more calm moments in your life.
21 Days on the Mountain
- Day 1: Why Learn to Pause?
- Day 2: The Five Principles of Developing the Power of Pause Habit
- Day 3: Listening to Nature
- Day 4: Harnessing the power of the Mind-Body Connection
- Day 5: Developing Stable Inner Leadership
- Day 6: Climbing Mountains and Developing Our Senses
- Day 7: Managing Change in Times of Uncertainty
- Day 8: Finding Stillness in Turbulent Times
- Day 9: Developing the Power of Focus
- Day 10: A Simple Breathing Technique to Calm the Central Nervous System
- Day 11: What Can We Learn From Looking At a Mountain?
- Day 12: What Can We Learn From Slowing Down?
- Day 13: Fearless Compassion
- Day 14: Creating a Sense of Inner Space
- Day 15: Exploring Continuity and Change
- Day 16: How a Soft Focus Can Make Us More Compassionate Leaders
- Day 17: Exploring The Light and Embracing Our Shadow Side
- Day 18: What a Willow Tree Can Teach Us About Resilience
- Day 19: Your Inner Smile
- Day 20: Learning to Nurture and Nourish our Inner Leader
- Day 21: How to Maintain The Pause Habit